How to Get Fair Skin Naturally
To Get Fair Skin is like A Dream Comes True
Everyone dreams of looking his best every day. Skin is the only thing which is faced by the world at first sight. So taking proper care of your skin is a necessity. It is an ugly truth that people of fairer skin are more preferred than the darker skin. On the other hand, it is also a fact that neither we can completely alter our natural skin color nor we can change our original skin tone without going under any skin lightening and whitening therapy. But yes, we can maintain our original fairness and make our skin more glowing without using any harmful makeup, chemicals, and artificial supplements. Use of such artificial things can result in life taking risks.
It is wrong to equate fairness with skin lightening. Fairness means the recovery of our original skin glow, which is faded by time. There are so many reasons, by which our skin goes dark and dusky. Most of them are our eating habits, Sun-burn, dehydration, acne spots, the formation of dead skin cells, dark circles, use of chemicals, insomnia, hyperpigmentation and lack of vitamins and minerals in our body. These problems can be overcome by a slight change in our daily routine and the use of some easy and natural home remedies. We can select some best natural skin care products at the place of chemicalized products.
Our skin is a very soft and sensitive part of our body. So we will delicately treat it with lots of natural essentials. Following are some steps, which can cure and get fair skin naturally:
Internal Care of Body: It is the first step. It has a big impact on our skin as it is the care of our skin by inside which has longer and excellent results. In this process, we take nutrients in the form of liquids and solids which helps in the formation of new and strong skin cells. Internal Care of Body includes:
Hydrate your body: Drink plenty of water. Use lime water to avoid the effect of the sun. Drink coconut water as it is rich in minerals which are helpful in nourishing your skin and enriching its fairness.
Take healthy food: Your body gets most of the nutrients from your food. The quantity and quality of these nutrients depend on the type of food you are taking. What you eat can significantly affect the health and aging of your skin. There are some best foods for keeping your skin healthy and you must adopt them in your diet schedule.
- Fatty fish, such as salmon, contains omega-3 fatty acids that reduce inflammation and keep your skin moisturized. It is also a good source of high-quality protein, vitamin E, and Zinc.
- Avocados are high in beneficial fats and contain vitamins E & C, which are important for healthy skin. They also pack compounds that may protect your skin from sun damage.
- Walnuts are a good source of essential fats, zinc, vitamin E, vitamin C, selenium and protein-all of which are nutrients your skin needs to stay healthy.
- Sunflower seeds are an excellent source of nutrients, including vitamin E, which is an important antioxidant for the skin.
- Sweet potatoes are the excellent source of beta-carotene, which acts as a natural sunblock and may protect your skin from sun damage.
- Red –yellow Bell papers contain plenty of beta carotene and vitamin C. which has antioxidants and vitamin C is also necessary to create collagen, the structural protein that keeps your skin strong.
- Broccoli is a good source of vitamins, minerals, and carotenoids. It also contains sulforaphane, which may help prevent skin cancer and protect your skin from sunburn.
- Tomatoes are a good source of vitamin C and all of the major carotenoids especially lycopene protect your skin from sun damage and may help prevent wrinkling.
- Soy contains isoflavones, which have been shown to improve wrinkles, collagen, skin elasticity, and skin dryness, as well as protect your skin from UV damage.
- Cocoa contains antioxidants that may improve wrinkles, skin thickness, hydration, blood flow, and skin texture.
- The catechins found in green tea are powerful antioxidants that can reduce redness as well as improve skin hydration, thickness, and elasticity.
- Resveratrol, the famous antioxidant found in the green tea, which is helpful to protect your skin from sun damage and regulate your metabolic rate.
Eat green veggies and avoid junk foods.
- Detoxify Your Body: Take one glass lukewarm water with one tablespoon lemon juice and one tablespoon honey after waking up in the morning. It will help you in a clear motion and detoxifying your body. This is very important to flush out the waste and toxic substances through your body. It will make your skin refreshing and acne free.
External Care of Skin: This step makes you able to clear your skin by externally applying some natural home based ingredients on your skin. It is used to remove dead skin cells and open the pores of the skin so it can breathe and contain enough moisture itself. Following are some home-based products used in Cleansing, scrubbing, moistening and toning of your skin to make it fair and glowing.
Lemon: It has bleaching property. It is helpful in skin lightening. Apply fresh lemon juice to the affected area, leave it for 10-15 minutes and then wash with cool water. Don’t apply it on sensitive skin.
Milk: The natural enzymes in milk lighten your skin complexion and even out the skin tone. It also nourishes your skin and keeps it healthy.
Turmeric: It evens out the skin tone and makes it brighter. It also improves the elasticity of the skin and scavenges the free radicals that are damaging it.
Egg: The contents of the egg white will make your skin glow and the yolk’s contents will make it smooth and soft.
Tomato: It has lycopene which helps to reduce pigmentation instantly. Its face pack will lighten the skin tone, reduce tan and remove the dead cells.
Hot oil Body Massage: It will not only relax you but also make your skin fair. This massage increases blood circulation and improves your complexion.
Yogurt Pack: It will lighten your skin and cleanse it by removing all accumulated dirt out from the pores.
Fruit Pack: Prepare a fruit pack by combining the pulp of an avocado, papaya, and cucumber and apply it on your face for 20 minutes. It will give you a soft and smooth texture, lighten the skin and soothing it.
Rose Water: Apply it on your face and with a cotton ball or you can pour some drops in your bath water. It refreshes the skin and protects from irritation. It is also a good toner for your skin.
Cumin Seeds: It has vitamin A, C, and E that give you a clearer complexion.
Papaya: It contains an enzyme called papain and vitamin C. It helps to exfoliate the skin and makes a way to new skin cells to emerge.
Besides these, you can use Aloe Vera gel which has a compound called anthraquinone that gently lightens up your skin by removing the top layer of dead skin. You can use gram flour, Coffee, Carrot, sugar, etc for making the natural scrub and face packs.
Sun Protection of Skin:
While going outside your home and before facing the sunlight, apply some herbal sunscreen on your face and hands. Herbal is suggested because it has no side effects on your skin. Use a cap, sunglasses, umbrella and cotton scarf to cover your face. Do not face the sun directly. Use to walk in the shadow or shaded area. The Ultraviolet ray’s presents in the Sunlight are very harmful to your skin. By using these easy steps you can prevent your skin from sunburn, tanning, and hyperpigmentation and may bad effects of ultraviolet rays.
Last but not the least; take a sound sleep of eight hours daily. Apply some bio oil on your face before going to your bed. Exercise at least one-hour workout or exercise with a meditation on a daily basis. There are many exercises which are helpful in relaxing and activating your skin.
In this way, By providing your skin the required nutrients and supplements through a healthy diet, applying natural facials on it and protecting it from UV rays of Sun One can get fair skin naturally or the best complexion of his skin tone.